Service & Spares
Complete after sales support
Pump failed? Someone drove over your skimmer? You’d be surprised but it does happen!
Call us on +61 3 8841 7200 for immediate support
What do I need for a complete oily water solution?
You obviously need the system but you’re also going to need someone to be there with you in 1, 2 even 10 years down the track
Ultraspin has been designing, building and supplying oily water equipment for more than 30 years. For that whole time, we’ve had a dedicated servicing and spare parts team because we know how important that after sales support is!
We build our equipment to be as simple and self sufficient as possible but every piece of equipment needs a little bit of TLC over it’s life time. Whether that’s getting a tech on the ground to go over the system, train up the guys on site and make recommendations for improvements or you just need to refurbish your pump on your own, we’re here to help.
Commissioning & Service
- Technical assistance on the phone, email, Skype or in person – whatever works for you
- Full on site equipment servicing, both routine (recommended) and breakdown
- Commissioning and site acceptance testing of new equipment, or relocated equipment
- Practical and classroom based refresher training for existing and new employees
- Site Audits with recommendations around oily water treatment
- 48 hour dispatch time for stocked parts
- Genuine OEM parts and parts unique to Ultraspin – One stop shop, we offer everything you need to keep you Ultraspin unit in tip top condition
- Commissioning parts, critical parts for stock plus breakdown orders
- We don’t always stock larger flow pumps, if you have one of these it’s highly recommended that you keep your own back up pump on site