Rental Oil Water Separators
‘Ultrapak’ is our range of high performance Ultraspin oily water separators available for hire. Just about anything you can buy through Ultraspin you can rent.
- Do you need a world-class oily water separator?
- Do you want to save capital funds?
- Need a temporary or semi-permanent solution?
- Want an extended trial or ‘Try before you buy’?
- Do you need a solution that is ‘plug and play’?
Contact our Rental Manager
Arman Mehrsa (Ari)
Some of our popular rental models:
Pneumatic Powered Systems: OS Cube
Electric Powered Systems: EC Cube
Large Flow / Heavy Duty Systems: HD Range
|Remote monitoring by Ultraspin|
|Water Flow rate|
|Oil Collection Tank|
What’s typically included?
Delivery of equipment to and from site
Commissioning by experienced engineers
Regular major servicing for life of rental
All spare parts
Training for new operators
Remote monitoring options
Dedicated account manager
24-hour technical support
Renting Vs. Buying
Benefits of Buying
- Separator will be brand new
- Separator will be specifically designed for your site
- Buying usually cheaper than renting over the long-term
Benefits of Renting
- Fast deployment
- No upfront costs
- No need to raise capital
- No risk of low performance or non-compliance; if it doesn’t work send it back
- Flexibility to upgrade or downgrade as required
- Suits temporary or short-term oily water applications
- Try before you buy
- We take care of commissioning, spare parts, support and servicing
Arrow Energy – Rental Success
Arrow Energy is a major player in the Australian Oil & Gas industry. On one of their sites in Moranbah, Queensland they had an issue with oily water as by-product of their gas production. We were able to provide them with a solar powered rental solution. The system was able to treat the water from over 1000mg/L down to under 25mg/L.
Rental was a good fit for Arrow energy because:
- We could get the system on site relatively quickly.
- Getting the system approved internally was easy for them since there was no upfront capital cost.
- They weren’t certain what flow rate they required and renting gave them flexibility to increase or decrease the treatment flow rate if required