Ultraspin Support Services
How can we help you?
Our Service Team can help in a variety of ways…
- Oily water specialist Servicing
- Comprehensive audit of Ultraspin systems by one of our qualified field engineers. Familiar with all aspects of oily water, our engineers can ensure a continued reliability of the system.
- On-site system commissioning
- A qualified Ultraspin Field Engineer will visit the site, ensuring the system is set up correctly and is ready to operate. After it is completed, we will issue you with a detailed commissioning report.
- Oily water site audit
- Through analysis of water samples and site conditions, our qualified Ultraspin Field Engineer can visit your site and assess the best solution for you, prior to project commencement.
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Detailed on-site analysis of oily water to ensure the system is working to the desired level of effectiveness in the context of it’s application.
- Permission To Operate
- In the case of extenuating circumstances, a PTO means our team can approve the operation of the system, remotely. After it is completed, we will issue you with a detailed PTO report.
- General maintenance training
- Our team can lead a training session to ensure that your operations team are familiar with the system and it’s maintenance procedures.