A simple and reliable system achieving powerful separation results
Australia’s largest oily water equipment supplier, Ultraspin has more than 35 years experience and over 2000 systems installed worldwide
– providing only the best possible oily water treatment outcome for all customers.
Why choose Ultraspin for oily water separation in the defence industry?
Australian made, Ultraspin separators are tough, robust and built to last
Our team of oily water engineering experts have worked on numerous sites in the defence industry including
- HMAS Stirling
- RAAF Base Darwin
- Robertson Barracks
Our expertise includes knowledge in many areas of project development: from what to look for when assessing oily water requirements on a new site, through to detailed design and supply of solutions.
- Australia’s largest oily water equipment supplier with over 2000 systems supplied worldwide
- Invented the industrial de-oiling hydrocyclone in1983, treating oily water for over 35 years
- Powerful oil separator package that removes emulsified oil droplets as small as 10 microns to achieve desired discharge levels
- Low ownership cost
- Simple and reliable
Ultraspin’s products and capabilities
Our powerful and robust oil separator designs are backed by unparalleled experience and knowledge.
- Design and supply of high-performance oily water separation systems
- Oily water equipment testing facility onsite
- Oily water sample analysis capabilities at onsite laboratory
- Dedicated service team with after sales assistance
- Remote monitoring and ongoing performance reporting
- Spare parts lists with over half a million dollars worth of spare parts stock
- Advanced capability in AutoCad, Solidworks and Inventor
Our Pneumatic Oily Water Separators are an intrinsically safe solution and often the preferred option compared to electrically powered systems on defence industry sites. Other advantages of the pneumatic system include:
- Lower installation costs
- Smaller footprint
- No electrical isolation required for maintenance
- Flame proof
- Compatible with fully pneumatic level switch